I was hungry so I bought some animal crackers at Target.
- Cashier guy: ok that will be 1.39
- Me: uh can I get a bag too please?
- Cashier guy: *gives me a weird look but hands me a small bag*
- Me: thank you I think people might look at me funny if they see me walking around the mall with animal crackers you know
- Cashier guy: what just be like "YEH I LIKE ANIMAL CRACKERS AND WHAT"
- Cashier guy (as I'm leaving): DON'T LET THE HATERS BRING YOU DOWN YOU EAT THOSE ANIMAL CRACKERS GIRL
- don’t pretend to like me if you don’t
- don’t pretend to be my friend if you don’t like me
- don’t pretend you miss me if you don’t
imagine having someone who only wanted you and didn’t flirt with anyone else and didn’t make you uncertain whether they liked you or not
- Three year-old me: oh my god dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.
- Me now: oh my god dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.
IF YOU DON’T SHIP MY OTP I SWEAR TO GOD i’ll be okay with that
YOU DON’T LIKE MY FAVORITE THING, I’M GONNA respect the fact that you have your own taste